One day maintenance expenses (10 cows)
|Dried Green Grass||:2000/-|
|Two Trolley Dry Grass||:500/-|
|Two Trolley Green Grass||:2500/-|
Gauseva in many ways
You can transfer your contribution to our gaushala's bank account through
NEFT, RTGS, IMPS or UPI
Scan the QR using any UPI app on your phone
Transfer your contribution to below mention
bank account using NEFT/IMPS/RTGS
- • Account Name
- • Account Number
- • IFSC Code
- The Delhi Pinjrapole Society (Regd.)
- Your donation will contribute directly towards the welfare of cows and other animals in need.
- The donation amount is completely of your choice and your assistance in helping us to make the lives of our holy cows better is wholeheartedly appreciated.
- You can donate on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- A one-time donation option is also available.
- You can also adopt a cow and your process will ensure that the cow is well fed and is medicated on time.
Our mission is to ensure that our holy cows are always well-fed, properly medicated and have a home. Thus our vision entails opening a gaushala in every part of the country.
Join Hands With Us Help Us To Make The World a Better Place For Our Holy Cows Donate To Bring a Change